Here is the 2016/2017 schedule for post-secondary presentations in Bodwell and fairs in Vancouver. Every year our university and career guidance team schedule special presentations exclusive to Bodwell students featuring some of Canada’s and the world’s top post-secondary institutions. On this page, you will find a detailed list of when these presentations are taking place and who they specifically appeal to. The special instructions below concern how Bodwell students are allowed to attend.
You will ONLY be allowed to attend if you:
- During class time – A Planning 10 student or a regular Grade 11 or 12 student.
- Outside of class time – Anyone!
- Plan ahead:
- Check the posters, your email and the announcements in order to know when the presentations are.
- Get permission:
- Verbally ask your teacher to make sure that it’s okay for you to miss class.
- Write your name on the sign-up list at the front office up to TWO DAYS BEFORE the presentation.
- You will NOT be allowed to attend otherwise!!!
- Show up:
- Your teacher will be informed the day before the presentation that you will not be in class.
- If you do not attend, your teacher will be informed to make sure that you were in class.