A modern campus with world class features
Bodwell's campus is completely modern, with facilities that include a multipurpose gym, indoor swimming pool, a tennis court, a presentation theatre, music rooms, library, and computer rooms. The cafeteria has been enlarged with a 2-storey high curtain wall, and a rooftop with a garden patio connected to the library. The entire school is equipped with wireless internet capabilities allowing for freedom of movement and access to information anywhere on campus.
Our on-site dormitory provides rooms with a view of the waterfront to the south and the breathtaking North Shore Mountains. Healthy multicultural cuisine is provided in the cafeteria which is open seven days a week and throughout the year. Students have the option of remaining on campus for vacation. Experienced supervisors oversee all academic and extracurricular schedules.
BOOK A TOUR
See the Bodwell community in action and in person! The admissions staff is available by appointment depending on availability, Monday through Friday, 9:00am until 4:00pm to give school tours and answer questions in person. Please note, the current tour shows Bodwell facilities until the end of 2014. The new 7-storey east wing facilities that include a second gym, cafeteria and dormitory rooms for boarding students are under construction and scheduled to finish by the end of 2016.
On a stunning waterfront overlooking Vancouver
Vancouver is renowned for its beauty and cosmopolitan, high standard of life. The Economist magazine has consistently ranked Vancouver in top spots in its annual best city in the world to live in survey. Here Bodwell students have the opportunity to visit world-class museums and art galleries, tour outstanding Canadian universities, and experience the snowy ski slopes which were host to the 2010 Winter Olympics – all within a short distance. Boasting a rich aboriginal heritage, the region is now home to people from all over the world. Both inside and outside of Bodwell, students can take comfort in a friendly atmosphere of tolerance.
- Learn #English: "How did the two of you end up collaborating with each other?" https://t.co/c2repETM9Q #idioms https://t.co/vDPFARHsVQ 7 months ago
- Learn #English: "Penguins are remarkably well adapted to their icy environment,… https://t.co/JVbphOSddg #idioms https://t.co/6HWWcYVpQJ 7 months ago
- Learn #English: "No job is worth ruining your health over." https://t.co/35NHOtIyUa #idioms https://t.co/H4haU4I9mn 7 months ago
- Learn #English: "You make me sick." https://t.co/ixhYFKfL0m #idioms https://t.co/k4dOAxegFt 7 months ago
- NEW: 7 Reasons Why a Boarding School in Canada Can Enhance Your Child’s Education, University &… https://t.co/cBE5SxwZ4T #boarding #school 7 months ago
- Learn #English: "Setting goals is one thing; achieving them is another." https://t.co/EQl5PD33w2 #idioms https://t.co/YCD6UAGAHK 7 months ago
- Learn #English: "Back in the day, your old man was the epitome of cool." https://t.co/Dvm99gZ1d6 #idioms https://t.co/XqccviJmXC 8 months ago
- VIDEO: Principal Stephen Goobie Explains the New Bodwell House System & Introduces the 6 Houses https://t.co/kn7vOEzD9Y 8 months ago
- NEW: Fall Term 2016 – Welcome Assembly https://t.co/rlTVcvCpUJ #boarding #school 8 months ago
- Learn #English: "Would that be OK with you?" https://t.co/ymInAUKC1X #idioms https://t.co/7hluxuna31 8 months ago