(1) All fees are in Canadian dollars and include applicable taxes. Click here to see exchange rates.
(2) Bodwell High School is bonded with the British Columbia Ministry of Education.
(3) To fully register, new students are required to pay all Basic Fees for two semesters.
(4) Bodwell provides a Custodianship Declaration for all students under the school’s boarding or homestay programs.
(5) The Tuition fee covers 10 courses (1104 class-hours - excluding AP Courses) per semester, including 6 hours per day Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays and professional development days), and 3 hours each on 14 Saturdays.
(6) The Boarding Program fee covers a complete youth development program based on our Life Skills Development Curriculum, supervision, professional guidance, study hall (4 evenings/week), leadership & service opportunities, shared accommodation (3-4 students/room), daily buffet breakfast and dinner, set lunch, afterschool snack, bedding and linens, and laundry facilities. The Boarding Program is managed by Bodwell Student Services.
(7) All new students start in boarding. Upon successful completion of the Boarding Program, a student may apply to the Homestay Program.
(8) The Curricular Activities & Clubs fee covers field trips, tournaments, and clubs organized by teachers during or beyond class time. Overnight trips and overseas trips are separately charged on participation.
(9) The Information Technology (IT) fee includes a PC laptop rental, Microsoft Office Suite and other required software, IT support and training, classroom collaboration tools, cloud storage and backup, content filter protection and wireless internet capabilities.