A modern campus with world class features
Bodwell's modern campus features include; two multipurpose gyms, indoor swimming pool, theatre, state-of-the-art multimedia auditorium, music rooms, split-level library, and two spacious cafeterias, both with rooftop patios. The entire school is covered with high-speed wireless internet allowing for freedom of movement and access to information anywhere on campus.
Our on-site boarding program provides rooms with a view of the waterfront or the breathtaking North Shore Mountains. Boarding halls are monitored and staffed with professional boarding advisors that oversee student activities and safety. Male and female students live in separate boarding halls.
BOOK A TOUR
Are you in Vancouver and are interested in taking a tour? The admissions staff is available by appointment depending on availability, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am until 4:00 pm to give school tours and answer questions in person. Please note, the current virtual tour above shows Bodwell facilities at the end of 2014. We will update the tour once the new 7-storey east wing facilities are completed by Fall 2017.
On a stunning waterfront overlooking Vancouver
Vancouver is known for its beauty and modern, high standard of life. The Economist magazine has consistently ranked Vancouver in top spots in its annual "Best City in the World to Live in" survey. Bodwell students have the opportunity to visit world-class museums and art galleries, tour exceptional Canadian universities, and experience the ski slopes that hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics – all within a short distance. Boasting a rich Aboriginal heritage, Vancouver is now home to people from all over the world.
- Learn #English: "How did the two of you end up collaborating with each other?" https://t.co/c2repETM9Q #idioms https://t.co/vDPFARHsVQ 2 years ago
- Learn #English: "Penguins are remarkably well adapted to their icy environment,… https://t.co/JVbphOSddg #idioms https://t.co/6HWWcYVpQJ 2 years ago
- Learn #English: "No job is worth ruining your health over." https://t.co/35NHOtIyUa #idioms https://t.co/H4haU4I9mn 2 years ago
- Learn #English: "You make me sick." https://t.co/ixhYFKfL0m #idioms https://t.co/k4dOAxegFt 2 years ago
- NEW: 7 Reasons Why a Boarding School in Canada Can Enhance Your Child’s Education, University &… https://t.co/cBE5SxwZ4T #boarding #school 2 years ago
- Learn #English: "Setting goals is one thing; achieving them is another." https://t.co/EQl5PD33w2 #idioms https://t.co/YCD6UAGAHK 2 years ago
- Learn #English: "Back in the day, your old man was the epitome of cool." https://t.co/Dvm99gZ1d6 #idioms https://t.co/XqccviJmXC 2 years ago
- VIDEO: Principal Stephen Goobie Explains the New Bodwell House System & Introduces the 6 Houses https://t.co/kn7vOEzD9Y 2 years ago
- NEW: Fall Term 2016 – Welcome Assembly https://t.co/rlTVcvCpUJ #boarding #school 2 years ago
- Learn #English: "Would that be OK with you?" https://t.co/ymInAUKC1X #idioms https://t.co/7hluxuna31 2 years ago